Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wellington, New Zealand: Westpac Stadium





Set List 
  1. Blood on Blood | Blood-2 | Blood-3 (ptl) | Blood-4
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lotta Leavin'
  7. When We Were Beautiful | WWWB-2
  8. It's My Life
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman | Bad Med/Woman-2 | Woman/Med
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox) | LYHOM-2 | LYHOM-3
  13. What Do You Got
  14. I'll Be There For YouIBTFY-2 (ptl)
  15. Work For The Working Man
  16. Raise Your Hands | RYH-2
  17. Runaway | Runaway-2
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Keep the Faith
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  21. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3 | Prayer-4 | Prayer-5 | Prayer-6 | Prayer-7
Extra
Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
     
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment